Shipments and returns
Shipping mode FARMACONVENIENZA sends by Express Courier GLS.
The GLS withdrawal from our warehouses takes place from Monday to Friday at 11:00 (excluding public holidays). Therefore each order made after 12:00 will be shipped the next working day. The courier delivers on average in 1-2 business days.
Orders received from Friday after 11:00 am and on the weekend will be shipped from Monday onwards. They may be late.
N.B: Some products may not be readily available in our warehouse, but will be shipped in the next 48h.
During working periods such as bridges, Easter, Christmas and August or for any other extra ordinary reason shipments may suffer delays not dependent on the seller Farmaconvenienza.it.
Any delays due to impairments of the courier, absence to the passage or displacement in unreachable locations are not attributable to the writer FarmaConvenienza.
For further information, we are at your disposal at 3921054225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmaconvenience applies the following shipping costs valid only for Italy:
To amounts up to 59,9 €: 5,9 €
For more than 59,9 €: Free
For some products there are different shipping prices.
This is due to the increased volume, which involves a different type of transport, or the weight of the products.
These special shipping costs, which amount to € 7,00 are in effect for the babyfood (Latti in Polvere, Homogeneizzato) and € 10 bulky products (Giocattoli Cavalcabili Chicco).
These shipping costs also decline, in any case, once the amount of € 59.90 is exceeded.
These rates are valid throughout Italy excluding Sardinia (4€), Venice (4€), Campione d'Italia (73€) and the free zone of Livigno (40€). The above shipping costs are to be added to the standard tariff of 5,90 € and do not fall after the threshold of 59,90 €
Return of goods and right of withdrawal
If the Customer is a "consumer" (i.e. a natural person acting for purposes other than business, commercial, craft or professional activity), he has the right, pursuant to and for the effects of Legislative Decree 206/2005 updated by the Consumer Code in implementation of Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights in force since 14 June 2014, to withdraw from the Buy Sale Contracts within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Products object. The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the Customer by sending a written communication to pharmacovenenza, by e-mail to the address indicated on the Contacts page, containing:
- the manifestation of will to avail itself of the right of withdrawal;
- the indication of the order number that has given rise to the Contract of Sale from which it intends to withdraw.
In case of exercise by the Customer of the right of withdrawal:
- the Customer must return the Products within 14 days of the date of the withdrawal notice;
- all costs related to the return of the Products are entirely borne by the Customers;
Farmaconvenience undertakes to refund the product as little as possible, and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice provided that:
- the products have been returned and are intact;
- the original packaging/packing of the products and the same is intact;
- any accessories are returned and the same are intact;
- products have not been used in a different way than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning;
- pharmacnvenienza will make the refund on the same means of payment used by the customer to purchase”.
- In case the product is deteriorated or damaged pharmacoinvenience will refund the product, but at the reduced price of the depreciation caused by the customer.